Thursday, October 8, 2020

New Comics Day (Plus one)

    My schedule kept me from dropping by the comics shop for my usual Wednesday visit - but here's what I picked up today:


- ADVENTUREMAN #4 - The new team arises!

- FIRE POWER #4 - A night out becomes a nightmare!

- NORSE MYTHOLOGY #1 - Gaiman and Russell, together again!

- THOR #8 - Why is Thor giving away his hammer?

- YOUNG JUSTICE #19 - The power of Zeus!


 And I received these review copies:


- ADLER #4 - The game's afoot!

- DOCTOR WHO TIME LORD VICTORIOUS #2 - The Daleks are scared!

- HORIZON ZERO DAWN #3 - Based on the award-winning game.

- MONEY SHOT #9 - Pursed by the Space Knights!

- NO ONE'S ROSE #3 - The future is crumbling!

- VAMPBLADE SEASON 4 #10 - The Danger Doll Squad is back!

- ZOMBIE TRAMP #74 - Meet Mummy Tramp!


  And that's it!

No comments: