Wednesday, August 19, 2020

New Comics Day

 

    Here’s what I was planning to pick up at the comics shop today - but I was delayed (it's been a hectic week, friends, in a good, family-keeps-me-hopping way) - I hope to be back on track soon):


- AVENGERS #35 - To the moon, Khonshu!

- HAWKMAN #26 - The end of the road!

- THOR #6 - The death of King Thor?


    And I received these review copies:

- ADLER #3 - Doyle’s indomitable heroine returns!

- JADE STREET PROTECTION SERVICES TP - Teen delinquents fight oppression!

- LAST SONG #3 - A single moment changes a life!

- RAI #6 - Beginning a new story arc!

- SHADOW SERVICE #1 - A private investigator who’s also a witch!

- ZOMBIE TRAMP ONGOING #72 - The ending to “69 Ways to Die!”


    And that’s it!

1 comment:

El Vox said...

A recent chat with Kurt Busiek by Mark Evanier: https://youtu.be/bFscrKDVxn0