Friday, July 17, 2020

New Comics Day (two days late)


    Got caught up (quite happily) in a family gathering (not to worry, we practiced proper safe measures), so I'm running late listing my comics rundown this week (though to be fair, I only got to the comics shop today). 

   Anyway, here's what I picked up:

- AVENGERS #34 - Khonshu attacks!

- EMPYRE #1 (OF 6) - The Empyre Strikes Back!

- FANTASTIC FOUR #21 - Empyre tie-in!

- GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: MAGNETO #1 - (He's actually regular-size.)

- SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN #12 - Final issue!


    And I received these comics for review:

- ENGINEWARD #1 - Earth is just an ancient myth - or is it?

- HEIST HOW TO STEAL A PLANET #6 - What happens when the team turns against you?

- LOUD OGN TP - It's the hottest club in town, and a night no one will forget.

- VAMPBLADE SEASON 4 #9 (#46) - Building up to the 50th issue!


   And that's it!

No comments: