Wednesday, June 10, 2020

New Comics Day


   Here's what I picked up at the comics shop today:


- ADVENTUREMAN #1 - A book ol' comic for a regular-sized price!

BATMAN'S GRAVE #7 (OF 12) - A lunatic on the loose in Gotham!

LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #6 - Signing up new Legionnaires!

NEW MUTANTS #10 - By the skin of their teeth!


   And I received these review copies:


NO ONE'S ROSE #2 - Planning the future of the Green Zone!

SNOWPIERCER TP ESCAPE - The train that circles the globe!


   And that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!! No Batman Adventures Continues??

Chuck said...

I was this close to picking it up, but for some reason I passed on it. I'm not convinced DC will actually publish the entire series (they seem to be dropping titles left and right these days - or maybe that's just my perception.) I'll probably get the collection.