Wednesday, October 4, 2017

New Comics Day

   Here's what I picked up at the comics shop today:

- AVENGERS #672 - Worlds Collide!

- BANE CONQUEST #6 (OF 12) - When Kobra strikes!

- HAWKEYE #11 - Showdown with Madam Masque!

- JESSICA JONES #13 - Return of the Purple Man.

- JUSTICE LEAGUE #30 - The Great Darkness is growing.

- PAPER GIRLS #16 - A new story begins!

- USAGI YOJIMBO #162 - Finding a killer!


(I'd hoped to pick up CHARLTON ARROW #1 - but my shop didn't have a copy, so it's on backorder.)


   And I received review copies of these comics:

- AMERIKARATE #7 - A new cyborg in town.

- BEAUTIFUL CANVAS #4 - The end - and the beginning.

- BUBBLEGUN VOL 2 #5 - The high tech finale!

- HERO CATS #19 - Winter is here.

- KIM AND KIM LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD #3 - A bounty and a giant robot.

- MILLENNIUM GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE #2 (OF 2) - On the run!

- MIRACULOUS ADVENTURES LADYBUG CAT NOIR #3 - The trash Krakken!

- QUAKE CHAMPIONS #2 (OF 4) - Based on the classic game!

- SHADOWMAN / RAE SREMMURD #1 - A crossover event!

- SHERLOCK THE GREAT GAME #3 (OF 6) - Continuing the Manga adaptations of the BBC TV series.

- TOYETICA #3 - Secrets are revealed!

And that's it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered Charlton Arrow #1 and my LCS owner got it in for me; reading it now. I don't know if he ordered extra copies for others or for the racks. I also just pre-ordered #2. There aren't many current comics that fill me with anticipation but Charlton Arrow is one of the rare ones that make my old fannish heart beat faster! I hope you enjoy your copy, too, Chuck...and I hope this project catches on with a wider audience!

Sam Kujava