Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy Anniversary to Us!

   Hey, I almost forgot - today marks the 9th Anniversary of this humble blog!

   I have to admit, Chuck's Comic of the Day started as an experiment - could I actually manage to post every day about comics? Would I be able to sustain my interest? Would comics still exist nine years in the future?

   Turns out the answers were: almost, yes, and yes!

   Thanks to you, gentle reader, for visiting this site, and thanks to our many guest reviewers who have pitched in to help keep that daily deadline at bay!

   Special gratitude to all those who have used our Amazon links while putting in their orders - it sends a small amount of money into Chuck's coffers (which he then uses to buy more comics), and makes this site possible.

   I've missed a few days here and there along the way, but our success rate is high, and I'm certainly having fun - so here's to another year (or more) of blogging!

   Onward and upward!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Chuck!
You're one of the highlights of my day.
--Bret

Chuck said...

Thanks, Bret! Much appreciated!

Billy Hogan said...

A belated Happy Anniversary Chuck! I'm just now catching up on your blog after Hurricane Irma so rudely interrupted me last week. Your blog helps me start my day in a good way.

Chuck said...

Thanks, Billy! Hope all is well with you and yours!