Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comics Today

Here's what I picked up this week:

- New Avengers #28 - Jail break!

- Avengers Assemble #5 - Meet the Guardians of the Galaxy!

- Batman #11 - The finale of the Court of Owls.

- Before Watchmen: Minutemen #2
- Behind the scenes.

- Captain America #14 - Fighting a friend to the finish!

- Conan the Barbarian #6 - Death in Argos!

- Defenders #8 - Tracking a killer and a mystery.

- Fantastic Four Annual #33
- Alan Davis and Clandestine? Wild horses couldn't keep me away!

- The Shade #10 (of 12) - How do you defeat a god?

- Spider-Men #3 (of 5) - Battle with Mysterio.

- Swamp Thing #11 - The return of Arcane.

- Walking Dead #100
- My first issue of this series.

- Wolverine and the X-Men #13
- Gladiator vs. the Phoenix.

And that's it!

2 comments:

Dwayne said...

Hoping to read your thoughts on Minutemen. Just read it, and this may be one of the best things I've read in a long time.

Chuck said...

I was actually going to give "Before Watchmen" a rest this week, but I'm always glad to tackle review requests! I'll put it in the slot for Friday.