Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So Many Comics

A big day at the comics shop this week for some reason.

Here's what I picked up:

- New Avengers #20
- Battle with the Dark Avengers!

- Secret Avengers #21
- Sadly, Ellis' last issue.

- Captain America #7 - Bringing back some classic Kirby concepts!

- Green Lantern #5 - Seems to me this series is struggling.

- Journey Into Mystery #633 - While this one is a delight.

- Kull: The Cat and the Skull #4 (of 4) - The finale, and the skull revealed.

- Lobster Johnson #1 (of 5) - It's Mignola, so I'm there.

- The Ray #2 - Recommended by a friend, so I'm giving it a shot (also picked up #1).

- Resurrection Man #5 - Dead again!

- Scarlet Spider #1 - I gave in to my old weakness for First Issues.

- The Shade #4 - With art by Darwyn Cooke!

- Wolverine #300 - Suckered in by the milestone.

- Wolverine and the X-Men #4 - This one is on shaky ground. Literally!

Whew! And that's it!

No comments: