Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Comics!

My local comics shop was missing two titles from its shipment - Secret Warriors and Justice Society of America - so I'll have to catch those next week.

Here's what I picked up today:

- Avengers Academy #16 - Giant-Man in action against two of The Worthy.

- Secret Avengers #15 - The Black Widow is not happy.

- Captain America & Bucky #620 - How it all began.

- FF #7 - Hey, Black Bolt is back!

- Flashpoint: Project Superman #2 (of 3) - Secret origin!

- Incredible Hulks #633 - Hey, it's Umar!

- Kirby Genesis #2
- It's a big ol' goofy world.

- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 1969 - Alan Moore gets psychedelic.

- Next Men #8 - Some important backstory.

- The Mighty Thor #4 - Duking it out with Galactus.

- Ultimate Fallout #3 (of 6) - Checking in on Spider-friends.

- Uncanny X-Force #12 - Dealing with an alternate reality - stop me if you've heard this one before.

- X-Men Schism #2 (of 5) - Taking on the Sentinels.

And that's it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Secret Warriors ?!?

Chuck said...

I'm so steamed - my comics shop didn't get its copies in this week's shipment. The copies are supposed to arrive Friday, so I'll be stopping by. That was the comic I most wanted to see this week!

Demodawg said...

Interested in your review when you get the chance......

Chuck said...

Unfortunately, I probably won't get the issue of Secret Warriors until Wednesday. I'll try to sneak in a quick review.