Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today's Comic Score

Today at the comics shop I got:

- Astro City: The Dark Age: Book Four #3 (of 4) - As much as I like this comic, I have to admit that I'm anxious to get this story wrapped up so we can move on to something else.

- Blackest Night #8 (of 8) - The end at last! Who will live and who will stay dead?

- Cloak and Dagger #1 (One-shot) - An impulse buy.

- Fantastic Four #577 - This has been exploring some big issues, which has been fun.

- God of War #1 - I'm a big fan of the game, so let's see how the comic does.

- Justice League of America #43 - Are those the New Gods? Nah.

- Justice Society of America #37 - Not the Nazis!

- The Amazing Spider-Man #627 - The first issue of this comic I've picked up in a while - but I couldn't pass up a Roger Stern story.

And that's it!

No comments: