Saturday, July 20, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Under the heading of "Things Only Chuck Cares About," you may have noticed that I didn't get a review posted for Friday - sorry about that!

I was cutting it close when I got home last night - I switched on my beloved laptop, ready to write a review of Batman '66, only to find my Internet service had crashed - it wasn't restored until sometime this afternoon.

There was no time to run out and find a signal, so for the third time since I started this humble blog, I wasn't able to deliver a "Comic of the Day."

So we're back to starting up another streak - we'll start with a Guest Review from our man Glen Davis, and then we'll get to that Batman review.

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you do as well as you do to keep on track, Chuck! Kudos!
Pete