Friday, October 5, 2018

Aquaman - Movie Trailer


   This isn't exactly a new trailer for the upcoming Aquaman movie - it's part trailer and parts extended clips, but it's good to see more of the film.

   I'm still not sure if it's going to work. The CGI is lovely, and Jason Momoa is doing his best to crank up the fun quotient - but we get almost no sense about the plot. 

   Is it a quest film? A revenge flick? A superhero battle? All of the above? 

   Check it out and decide for yourself:

3 comments:

Mr. Brooks said...

"but we get almost no sense about the plot. Is it a quest film? A revenge flick? A superhero battle? All of the above?"

The same could be said about the first Superman trailer from 1978. All I know is this trailer (like Superman's) definitely has me pumped!

Like a wise man once said, "Man, this is gonna be good!".

Dwayne said...

All we knew about that first Superman movie was that we'd "believe that a man can fly." Ha ha.

Chuck said...

I do love a teaser trailer! The original Star Wars trailers are great examples of that style. But in this age of superheroes at every cinema, I was hoping for a bit more than that. I'll be going to see Aquaman, of course - I've always liked the character (and I resent his rude treatment at the hands of so-called fans), and I'll hope for the best - but I always worry about the DC films. It would be nice to go into one without chanting to myself, "Please don't suck."