Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Comics Day!

   Your pal Chuck is on the go at the moment, but here's what I plan to pick up at the comics shop today (descriptions are just my guess about what to expect):

- Amazing X-Men #2 - Nightcrawler returns! Maybe!

- Earth 2 #18 - Is that really (Earth-2's) Superman?

- Fox #2 - The first issue was fun!

- Green Lantern #26 - This series is struggling in a big way.

- Guardians of the Galaxy #9More Infinity aftermath, I assume.

- Hawken Melee #1 - Truman western action (I hope). (EDIT: Nope, this is a different Hawken.)

- Hellboy in Hell #5 - Terrific series!

- Inhumanity #1 - Is this actually coming out or was it delayed? (EDIT: It came out - I was misinformed. Sorry.)

- Iron Man #19 - Another series that's struggling.

- Shadow Now #3 - Can the Shadow manage to fight crime in the modern world?

- Triple Helix #3 - A fun version of classic Marvel concepts. Sorta.

- Young Avengers #13 - Near the end.

   And that's it! 

No comments: