Wednesday, March 18, 2020

New Comics Day


   I didn't make it to the comics shop today because I was home teleworking! (Stay safe out there, readers!) I called my shop owner and asked him to set these aside, which I hope to pick up on Thursday:

- FANTASTIC FOUR #20 - Empyre is coming!

- GRENDEL: DEVILS ODYSSEY #4 (OF 8) - A world of ice!

- SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN #9 (OF 12) - Can Jimmy solve his own murder?

- USAGI YOJIMBO #9 - Guarding a shipment of unique items!


    I also received these comics for review:

- BLACK STARS ABOVE #5 - Escaping the woods!

- BLOODSHOT TP VOL. 2 - It's a long shot.

- DOCTOR TOMORROW #2 (OF 5) - His origin revealed!

- HEIST HOW TO STEAL A PLANET #5 - Here comes the judge!

- MIRACULOUS TALES LADYBUG CAT NOIR TP S2 VOL. 12 QUEEN'S BATTLE - Based on the TV series!

- MONEY SHOT TP - Sex in space!

- VAGRANT QUEEN PLANET CALLED DOOM #3 - Why are the heroes drawn to the same planet?

- VAMPBLADE SEASON 4 #8 - Time for the final battle!

- VISITOR #4 (OF 6) - Who would you kill to save the world?

- WASTED SPACE #15 - It's a reunion!

      And that's it!

No comments: