Sunday, July 14, 2019

Young Justice #7


   (I'm back after a brief vacation - here's a fast review to get things rolling again):

   If there's one thing I like, it's a comic that knows how to have fun - and that's exactly what you get here.

    This issue of Young Justice finds the team trying to find its way home to the proper Earth (though I admit I'm not sure which number that is). 

   Their journey takes them through some very familiar, and some very funny, corners of the DC Universe.

   It's not all played for laughs - there are some serious events going on here, and without giving anything away, fans of a certain major DC crossover event will want to check this out. 

   I'm just saying.

   Great dialogue, terrific art, lots of laughs - what's not to like?

   Highly recommended!

Grade: A

--------------------

2 comments:

Mr. Brooks said...

I gotta say between YJ, the Super Books, Event Leviathan, Batman Universe, Naomi, and the upcoming Legion of Super-Heroes, Mr. Bendis has put some serious mojo back into DC. Hell he had my respect when he said Superman wasn't Superman without the red trunks.

He was right.

Dear DC. Don't lose him.

Chuck said...

I agree. I hated to see him leave Marvel, but DC certainly needed him - he's reinvigorated a corner of their universe. I don't agree with everything he's done, but overall, it's been excellent!