Tuesday, April 5, 2016

An Explanation

   Sorry for "going dark" for a bit, but your pal Chuck had the opportunity to go on a mini-vacation recently - and I jumped at the chance!


   I got to visit my brand new granddaughter - what a beauty she is! (Not that I'm prejudiced.)


   And I got to go to... WrestleMania 32 in Dallas! How awesome is that?


   I'll post some more about that later today, and then tomorrow, it's back to comics! Thanks for bearing with me during my brief sabbatical!



5 comments:

Kevin Findley said...

"Grandpa Dixon" - Sounds like a Beau Smith creation. HA!

Congrats Chuck!

Chuck said...

Thanks, Kevin - but my last name isn't Dixon. ;-)

I do admire his work greatly!

El Vox said...

Congrats on the grandbaby. Speaking of Beau Smith, I don't know if you caught the Wynonna Earp series on the Syfy Channel last week. Sad to say, for me anyway, it didn't amount to much. I'm sure the book is better.

Chuck said...

El Vox, thanks! I'm hoping to have a review posted of "Wynonna Earp" ASAP - I've really been looking forward to it, and I'm surprised you didn't like it - I've heard nothing but raves.

Kevin Findley said...

So both Grandpa Dixons are fictional characters. Good to know!