Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Comics Today

   A monster week for me, as I had three weeks worth of comics to gather up! 

   Of the new issues this week, I picked up:

- New Avengers #20 - When worlds collide!

- New Avengers Annual #1 - (Dr.) Strange Tales!

- Batman #32 - Endgame (almost).

King Conan #5 - Ready for the final battle.

- Fantastic Four #6 - All hands against me.

- Flash #32 - A surreal opponent.

- Guardians of the Galaxy #16 - Fighting the odds.

- Savage Hulk #6 - Ah, the good old days - and Alan Davis!

- Justice League #31 - The new Power Ring.

- Saga #20 - Shocking turns!

- Serenity #6 - The finale (for now).

- Superman #32 - Enter Romita, Jr.

- Tomb Raider #5 - Return to the island.

   And that's it!

3 comments:

John said...

How is Justice League these days?

Billy Hogan said...

Glad to see you're picking up the Superman title! I'll be picking up my copy Saturday. I hope you enjoy the story. I'm looking forward to John Romita, Jr. drawing the Man Of Steel!

Chuck said...

John, the JL has been a bit up-and-down lately. I'll review the latest issue on Friday.

Billy, I'm looking forward to the new team on Superman. Here's hoping it works!