Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Stack of New Comics

A huge haul for me - because today was my "Free Comics Day" (the owner was nice enough to hold some back for me, since I wasn't able to go on Saturday). Here's what I got:

- New Avengers #26 - An Iron Fist-related story.

- Avengers Assemble #3 - A real slobberknocker, and the true enemy is revealed!

- Batman #9 - Fighting the Owls with home court advantage!

- Captain America #11 - The Scourge is back!

- Captain America & Hawkeye #630
- Fighting with dinosaurs!

- Fairest #3 - She's as cold as ice.

- Fatale #5 - More horror, pulp style.

- Green Lantern #9 - The dark secret of the Indigo Corps.

- Hulk Smash Avengers #2 (of 5) - Hulk will steal spotlight in Avengers movie! Then smash!

- Journey Into Mystery #637 - Oh boy, a crossover! How I hate 'em!

- Lobster Johnson #5 (of 5) - The final frenzied free-for-all!

- Memorial #5 - Questions and Answers

- Trio #1 - John Byrne does a back to the basics comic.

- Ultimates #10 - The end for humanity?

- Wolverine and the X-Men #10 - A chat with Cyclops.

Then from the free comics pile I got:

- Avengers: Rise of Ultron
- Good comic, but a reprint.

- DC: The New 52 - Previewing the next DC Event - or the next JLA story, anyway.

- Bongo Free-For-All! - A fun cluster of stories.

- Donald Duck Family Comics - I'm incapable of passing up a Disney Duck comic.

- Dark Horse flip book, with Serenity (thank you!) and a Star Wars / Han Solo story (thanks again!)

- My Favorite Martian - I liked that show when I was a kid.

- Mouse Guard - It's a hardcover book, for cryin' out loud!

And that's it! (Whew!)

No comments: