Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Comics Day

Once again, quite a few comics for me. I got:

- Fear Itself #3 (of 7) - Serious doings here - and the end of a hero?

- Flashpoint #2 (of 5) - Ditto.

- Flashpoint: Secret Seven #1 (of 3) - Perez art and Shade the Changing Man? I wouldn't miss it!

- Hellboy: The Fury #1 (of 3) - The beginning of the end of a long-running story.

- Herc #4 - Fear Itself invades Brooklyn.

- Irredeemable #26
- The attempt to escape the heart of a sun continues.

- Jonah Hex #68 - Why do so many people want to kill Hex?

- Moon Knight #2 - This is one unusual hero.

- Ozma of Oz #7 (of 8) - My advice: never make a chicken angry.

- S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 - Picking back up where the Renaissance left off.

- Solomon Kane: Red Shadows #3 (of 4)
- Kane in the fight of his life.

- Static Shock Special #1 (One Shot) - I don't understand why this character isn't hugely popular. Maybe if they gave him an ongoing title...

- Uncanny X-Force #11 - Beginning the Dark Angel Saga.

And that's it!

No comments: