Thursday, July 8, 2010

Loads of Comics for a Thursday

Lots to choose from this week! Here's what I picked up:

- The Atom Special #1 (One shot) - Always liked Ray Palmer.

- Batman and Robin #13 - The Joker pays a visit.

- Batman: Odyssey #1 (of 12) - It's Neal Adams! I think I'm legally required to buy this.

- Brightest Day #5 - Raising the dead?

- Fantastic Four Annual #32 - Who's the Daddy?

- Hellboy: The Storm #1 (of 3) - Can't pass up Hellboy.

- Irredeemable #15 - A knock-down, drag-out fight with some surprising twists.

- Marvelman: Family's Finest #1 (of 6) - I've seen very few of these early adventures, so I figured, what the heck.

- Scarlet #1 - A new Icon title from Bendis and Maleev - had to give it a try.

- Steve Rogers: Super-Soldier #1
- Call him what you want, but he's still Captain America to me.

- Tom Strong and the Robots of Doom #2 (of 6) - A rough start last issue, but I'm still a fan.

- X-Men #1 - I hear this group has lots of potential.

Whew! And there were several I passed on that were really tempting. A big week!

No comments: