Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Links Added!

Hey, it's been entirely too long since I updated the links here at Chuck's Comic of the Day.

So here are some sites that I visit as often as possible and recommend to you:

- Big Glee! is a fun site operated by my pal Al Bigley, who's a great guy and a heck of a fine comic artist, too - he's done work for DC Comics, Golden Books, Marvel Comics, Archie Comics, Disney, Tonka, NASCAR, and many others. His art is terrific - and I should know, I've bought several original works off of him. His site covers comics, music and lots of fun pop culture-type stuff. It's fun and informative - so check it out, and tell Al I said "Hi!"

- Another favorite site to visit is Robot 6, which features all kinds of news, articles and fun info about the world of comics. I really enjoy the "Comics A.M." feature (which wraps up news around the 'net) and "Grumpy Old Fan," which could be written by me if I had thought of the title first and if I was a much better writer.

- My Pull List is one of two sites operated by Billy Hogan, who also runs the SupermanFanPodcast (which starts up as soon as you open the site). He covers the comics he buys every week, and offers views and comments about the Man of Steel and the people who've contributed to his legacy. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Billy Hogan said...

Chuck,

Thanks for the kind words about my blog and podcast. I have been a follower of your blog as well. I always enjoy reading about your comics, especially Classic Wednesdays. Those really take me back to my childhood in the 1960's.

Billy Hogan

Chuck said...

Billy, thanks! Appreciate the kind words, amigo!