Sunday, May 14, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #2

   Occasionally I'll miss a comic that I would have bought - if I'd known about it.

   That's the case with Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #2, a weekly (!) mini-series written by Jim Starlin and drawn by Alan Davis and Mark Farmer.

   How did I miss this? The Davis cover lured me in at my comics shop - and anything by Starlin and Davis belongs on my must-buy list!

   Here they're having fun following the GotG as they encounter a mysterious cosmic creature, which has potentially-disastrous plans for our reality.

  The issue includes special guest Pip the Troll, who seems to forget that he was once on a team with several other Guardians (they were in the Infinity Watch).

   The issue is a lot of fun, with just the right amount of cosmic goodness. Glad I found it!

Grade: A-

-------------------

No comments: