Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Comic Book Day

   Here's what I picked up at ye olde comics shop today (I haven't looked at them yet, but I'll describe 'em anyway, based on the covers):
 
- All-New X-Men #19 - The old (new) team swings into action.
 
- Aquaman #25 - The fall of a King - but which one?
 
- Conan People of the Black Circle #2 - Taking on some powerful magicians.
 
- FF #14 - That Black Bolt gets around.
 
- Flash #25 - Back to the beginning!
 
- Hawkeye #14 - I'm guessing he's in trouble again.
 
- Hulk #16 - He's always angry.
 
- Infinity #6 - The big finale!
 
- New Avengers #12 - The aftermath to the big finale!
 
- Powers Bureau #8 - Dark doings (and lots of cussing, I'm guessing).
 
- Saga #16 - Terrific comic, but not for the kids.
 
- Tom Strong #5 - The penultimate issue.
 
- Wolverine and the X-Men #38 - Taking on SHIELD?
 
   And that's it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, comics fans!

No comments: